Friday, May 8, 2009

LOVE is WHAT I GOT...





After so many distressing posts about fucked up mega Corporations ruling America I feel as though I need to post some positivity from the gulch of American Imperialism!

Last night I slept up in a grove of super huge and beautiful REDWOODS... in an area called the Avenue of the Giants... wowsa are they beautiful. I cooked a big fat rib eye steak just the way I like... crispy on the outside, cold on the inside... seasoned with Espelette peppers,sea salt and fresh ground black pepper... I ate it with a pint of Hop Stoopid IPA from Laguinitas Brewery and a big salad of local greens and radishes in my mother's infamous vinaigrette... Life is good!

All these pictures were taken with thirty second or longer exposures at near dark... I slept with towering redwoods watching over me...

LOVE IS WHAT I GOT!

ASWAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah jeez... Is that the "sun king" sun on the front of the vw?
Doug